Thursday, June 4, 2009

13 Week Update pics

Here's my updated belly pic...

We went to our second dr. appt with my new doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat and see an ultrasound! It was the most amazing thing! Now I really feel like I'm pregnant. I don't think you could wipe the eye to eye grin off neither Nathan or I's face. Dr. Han thought she saw a little dot...it maybe a boy. Below is the ultrasound picture...

4 comments:

ckollehner said...

The first picture of our new grandchild!! Very exciting. We Love You Guys!! Mom and Dad Kollehner

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Amy, you look amazing!!! Congrats again!!!

Kelly said...

That is so exciting Amy!!! Love you both!!!

Renee Little said...

I want more pictures!! And I want to live next door to each other again? I miss you. Let's catch up soon. Xo