The belly is growing...

This past Sunday night, we felt the baby move for the first time! I was laying in bed and felt her kick on the inside and put my hand on my belly and felt her move from the outside. I told Nathan and he immediately wanted to feel it, but of course she stopped moving. So I coughed to make her move and it felt that she took both arms and legs and kicked my stomach...it was so special to share that moment. What a blessing from God!
Below are the ultrasound pics from 22 weeks...


3 comments:
How exciting!!! You look amazing Amy!
You are the most adorable prego person!!!! I love all of the updates. You look truly amazing! Love you!!!
How exciting!!! Can't wait to see more pics of you. I know I'll probably see you before that, but it's fun reading the blog as well! Love ya!
Post a Comment