Boy, am I way behind on my blogging! Summer has been so busy. Below are pictures from our trip in July to California. Paige and I got to visit some of our good friends before we left for the Central Coast for Nathan's brother, Andrew's, college graduation from Cal Poly.
Paige with her Cali buddies...

BFFs (with Kody McKinney)

With Papa in the spa at our AWESOME house in Morro Bay

The girls (isn't that view amazing?!?!)

Our little family :)

And our little princess on the beach

With her Daddy and a view of Morro Rock

Having a cup of coffee on the porch with her "Paige" cup (yes, we finally found something with her name on it :)

The "kids"

In front of our alma mater, Cal Poly SLO (I can't believe it's been 7 years since we graduated!)

The Graduates, Andrew and Toni (don't they make a cute couple)!

The Kline Family. We got to spend a couple of days ALL together and had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment