My mom and I tried to do a photo shoot with Paige, but it wasn't very successful :( It's so hard for me to get her to look at the camera and not run the other way. I forget that since we live far from lots of our friends now that I should probably update you on her new skills as a toddler...
- Paige is pretty tall for her age, maybe because of her Daddy's height...just a guess?!?! People actually think that she is older than she actually is because of her height.
- She is saying a TON now...it seems like everyday she has a new word. She says "Love You" now which is super cute!
- She definitely keeps me VERY busy :) She doesn't even walk now, she runs everywhere! When we get out of the car when we get home, she RUNS over to the neighbors while I run after her. If I turn away for 2 seconds she is 20 feet away from me...she keeps me on my toes :)
- She continues to love shoes. When she wakes up in the morning, she goes right for her closet and says "shoes, shoes" and waits till you put some on her and they have to be the ones that she wants of course.
- Another new word is "baby". She loves babies. She wants to see every single one she sees when we are out and about. She also loves her baby dolls and feeds them...so cute to watch. Maybe she needs a brother or sister soon.
Here are some pictures from the interesting photo shoot and more
We go to this bounce house every so often with friends and Paige loves to go down a big slide all by herself. She even climbs in the ladder. Cracks me up!

With our neighbor friend, Noelle, who is 3 months older than her.
Playing with bubbles at a kid's gym



No comments:
Post a Comment