Friday, June 22, 2012

Easter Fun and Family Camping Trip

Oh wow, I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I've posted anything last...boy, I'm way behind.  For Easter this year, we went camping with my family about an hour away from our house at Lake Livingston.  The whole family came, including 3 dogs :)   Paige had a blast!  My parents rented a boat on Saturday which was a blast.  After the trip Paige kept going up to Grandpa and saying I want a "Big Boat".  Maybe that will convince him to buy one; it's amazing what grandkids can tell you to do.  We even put Paige on the tube and pulled her behind the boat for a little bit. 

Getting excited to go to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

Daddy don't let the Easter Bunny get me!

Picking up as many Easter eggs as she can find

With Gammy at the Easter Egg Hung


Petting Zoo...still loves ALL animals

Taking our many walks with the dogs camping

Kimberly and Danny with their little family

Our family in front of Lake Livingston

Paige and Auntie Kiki with their flowers

Seriously?!?!?!

This year, it was a little different Easter morning waking up in a tent outside, so we waited to give Paige her Easter basket until we got home.  What an awesome memory!

No comments: