Friday, August 24, 2012

Potty Trained, Gymnastics, and Andrew & Toni are engaged!!!

Paige took a class at Kids in Action all summer and LOVED to swing on these bars.  I couldn't believe that she could hold herself up.  Maybe more Gymnastics in the Fall???

About a month ago, we started potty training Paige, which I was REALLY nervous about, but after a rough first 2 days, she totally got it!  For the first week, the potty was out in the family room, but hey it worked!  I am so proud of her!  Plus, now we only have 1 set of diapers to change in December. 


We made a last minute trip out to California to visit the Klines and celebrate Andrew & Toni getting engaged!  It was so last minute, we surprised Russ & Vickie...we had a great time.  I was a little nervous since Paige was only into potty training for about 2 weeks, but she never had an accident the whole time we were gone, even during nap and nighttime.  We are so happy for Andrew & Toni!!!

Papa and Paige

Waiting to surprise Andrew & Toni

Still waiting...

Totally surprised!

Toni hugging her Mom

The happy couple with Paigey

So cute

The kids

Kody and Paige at the playground

All the girls going down the slide

Paige has really been into dress up lately, earrings and everything.  It cracks us up cause I never thought I'd have a girly girl, guess I guessed wrong.


Playing with Uncle Danny on the blow up

Danny came over after work one day and borrowed Nathan's clothes, so of course, Nathan gave the LSU fan his USC clothes.  What a good sport, Danny!

So proud of her and Daddy's block creation

A month later...we are all potty trained!

No comments: