Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby #2 Gender Reveal

In mid August, we finally did a gender reveal for Kline Baby #2.  We celebrated with my family, brother and sister and spouses and lots of friends.  What a fun way to find out the sex of your baby.  I had a baker make some cupcakes and put the gender color in the middle.  We had Paige bite into the cupcake (I think I shoved most of it in her mouth so we could see the color).  

Before the reveal

 We told everyone to wear the color shirt of the sex the believed the baby would be.  Almost everyone wore blue including Danny, Kimberly and both my parents


But Steven and Amy wore pink :)

Taking her 1st bite of the cupcake...no color yet

Mommy shoving more in Paige's mouth

And it was BLUE!!!

The cupcake

One happy big sister to be!

No comments: