Friday, April 1, 2011

It's been a while...

Yes, it's been a while since I'm updated our blog, but I figured since we've moved this will be an easier way to post updates. I figured the least I could do it post pictures from Paige going up her first year...enjoy :) And yes, the rumors are true if you haven't heard yet, we moved to Texas last month...actually I can't believe it's been almost 2 months! Currently, we are living with my parents in Kingwood, TX while we try to figure out where to live. Living with my parents has been great, especially after not living at home for the past 11 years. The weather hasn't been too bad either yet...we're waiting for the humid days though, I know they'll be here soon.

More to post with pictures soon...

XOXO


1 comment:

Lindsay and Toug said...

So glad to see you're back at blogging :) And, I'm glad you're "home" too!