Friday, April 1, 2011

What happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans

Before we moved, Nathan and I got away (or I got to tag along on Nathan's work trip) and went to New Orleans. Oh my...this town in awesome! To tell you the truth, I didn't think it was going to be that great, but it's awesome. This town has SO much history. I highly recommend everyone going atleast once and to leave the kiddos at home. My sister, Kimberly and her fiance, Danny hung out with us for the weekend...we had a blast and here are the pictures to prove it.

Nathan and I on Boubon Street
Danny and Kimberly out having a good time
Had to take a picture for proof
All the beads from years and years of Mardi Gra


1 comment:

Lindsay and Toug said...

I love NOLA, too! We went for Mardis Gras a few years ago and it was a blast. I'm actually thinking about getting a group together this fall to go celebrate my 30th-