Friday, April 1, 2011

The move

Nathan, Russ (Nathan's Dad), and I drove for 3 LONG days from Chino Hills, CA to Kingwood, TX. The first day was the longest; we pushed ourselves to drive through our original destination, Tucson, AZ and ended up spending the night in Las Cruces, NM. The best part of the day (or middle of the night) was my flat tire I got on the trailer I was towing at 1 AM, so we didn't get to Las Cruses till 2:30 AM. The next 2 days were much better...a long second day spending the night in San Antonio and short third day to home.

After a long day of packing up all of our stuff (thanks to all of our friends and family) in 2 trailers and a last minute Uhaul truck, our house was empty...so long to our first home :(
What car Nathan spent the next 3 days on the road in, he was such a trooper :)

What all 3 of us saw for 3 days straight; boy is the 10 FLAT from Chino Hills to Kingwood!

Vickie flew Paige out so she wouldn't be cooped up in the car for 3 days; I think she's ready for Texas!
Just some of our stuff

The end goal...everything in the storage unit

No comments: